Eastside Distilling is Portland, Oregon’s premiere Distillery Row maker of hand-crafted, small batch spirits including bourbon, American whiskey, rum and potato vodka.
$12/hr + Selling Bonuses
Job duties include but are not limited to:
This position is primarily responsible for upholding the appearance and knowledge of the brands associated with Eastside Distilling while acting as the face of the product in the public sphere. Hours vary from 0-20 hours per week making this position ideal for students and/or part-time employees. Hours available increase during the holiday season. Must be available most weekends/evenings, as brand ambassadors are needed for liquor tastings, farmers markets and special events. Must be able to lift 15 pounds. Must have a reliable, insured vehicle that is able to transport event materials with a clean driving record. Must have a valid OLCC Service Permit or obtain one within 30 days of hire. Must be older than 21 years old.
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Providing quality customer service to customers.
- Handling money when working events that require the selling of product.
- Provide customers with samples of products.
- Learn how to make current signature cocktails and serve at events where appropriate.
- Follow all OLCC regulations and guidelines.
- Keeping track of inventory used at events worked.
- Being knowledgeable about company current events.
- Ability to follow directions and quickly and reasonably problem solve when issues arise.
- Uphold brand and product knowledge.
- Maintain professional appearance of self as well as event spaces.
- Setting up events, tearing down events, and working events.
- Being flexible in duties as well as work schedule.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Provide event reports, deposits, photos and/or recaps when asked and complete them on time.
- Proficient with operating an iPad and using a POS system such as Square or QuickBooks.