Eastside Distilling Brand Ambassador
Full-Time or Part-Time
We are seeking energetic, motivated professionals to join our sales team. Our Tasting Room and Event Brand Ambassadors are on the forefront of introducing our award-winning spirits to the community. The Brand Ambassadors’ main objective will be to educate consumers about our quality spirits in a fun, approachable manner while maximizing every customer interaction. Fitting applicants will have previous costumer service experience with the ability to make a sale.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Being Passionate about the spirits industry.
- Processing all transactions through a point of sale system.
- Maintaining & balancing a till.
- Managing inventory & stocking spirits.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Possessing strong knowledge of our company and spirits in order to educate consumers.
- Promoting our tasting rooms and events through word of mouth.
- Maintaining a professional personal appearance.
- Maintaining a clean and inviting appearance of the store or event booth.
- Achieving sales goals on a short term and long term basis.
- Setting up and tearing down event or farmers market booths.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Following all OLCC regulations such as checking ID’s, not over-serving, and not serving the visually impaired.
Please note: Must be over the age of 21 to apply. Must possess a current OLCC Server’s permit or obtain one within 30 days of being hired.
Our Brand Ambassadors will rotate among retail locations in the Portland, OR area as well as local events. Therefore, reliable transportation is required.